Can you convince me that Tom Brady is NOT overrated?

CALLING ALL PAT'S FANS! I think Tom Brady is overrated. Can you convince me otherwise? Rules: Don't use arguments like "He's won 3 Super Bowls" because the only reason he won those is because of the system he played in. (Hence Brian Freaking Hoyer coming in at the end of a game last... show more CALLING ALL PAT'S FANS!
I think Tom Brady is overrated. Can you convince me otherwise?

Rules:
Don't use arguments like "He's won 3 Super Bowls" because the only reason he won those is because of the system he played in. (Hence Brian Freaking Hoyer coming in at the end of a game last season and ending up with a passer rating over 115).

The person that convinces me or comes closest to convincing me gets 10 points. Good luck (you'll need it)
Update: @yes A lot of players have three rings. Just because you've won doesn't automatically make you good. Does anyone say Ray Crockett is the greatest DB of all time because he won two Super Bowls? No. He did have the greatest season ever by a QB (STATISTICALLY). 50 Passing TD's is amazing. But he had Randy Moss (you... show more @yes
A lot of players have three rings. Just because you've won doesn't automatically make you good. Does anyone say Ray Crockett is the greatest DB of all time because he won two Super Bowls? No.

He did have the greatest season ever by a QB (STATISTICALLY). 50 Passing TD's is amazing. But he had Randy Moss (you know, one of the fastest and best deep threats EVER) to throw to, and he had Wes Welker (you know, that guy that's literally almost impossible to cover) to throw to. He had a great offensive line, too.
Peyton Manning had 49 TD passes. Did he have Randy Moss and Wes Welker? No. He had some great WR that year, but none as good as Randy Moss and Wes Welker. I guarentee if the 2007 Moss and Welker played for Peyton Manning, he would obliterate Brady's 50 TD record.

Your argument says that he has multiple MVP awards. So does Peyton Manning. And Brett Favre. So what?

You also say he has NFL records. So does Peyton Manning. Brett Favre does. Drew Brees probably has some. HeII, Mik
Update 2: @The Eagles Fan

Those are some impressive records. You almost had me convinced. OH WAIT MOST OF THOSE RECORDS ARE ABOUT WINS. Anyone can win with the receivers, tight ends, line, and coach that Brady has.
Update 3: @Boston Fan Those 335 straight passes without and INT are impressive on paper, but then you look at the dropped INT's by DB's and the easy completions. Almost every single throw is a high percentage pass. It's hard to throw INTs on screen passes and quick slants if you have any sort of accuaracy. "He has made the... show more @Boston Fan
Those 335 straight passes without and INT are impressive on paper, but then you look at the dropped INT's by DB's and the easy completions. Almost every single throw is a high percentage pass. It's hard to throw INTs on screen passes and quick slants if you have any sort of accuaracy.

"He has made the playoffs every year he has started but once, which was the year he got hurt. He has the most 14 win seasons in the past 10 years." Again, it's his teammates. If Tom Brady played for the Colts, would he do anything like that? No. If Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, Phillip Rivers or Aaron Rodgers played for the Patriots, any one of them would have 5 Rings.

"he is the most clutch qb" I do agree with that, actually. In pressure situations, he never seems to feel pressured. Peyton Manning does. Probably it's because Peyton Manning really has to do it all if he wants to win, but still.

And no, Tom Brady didn't make the Patriots who they are, Bill Belichek did. Belichek is a football
Update 4: Odd. The end of my posts got cut off. Where it says "Mik" it should say "Mike Lodish has NFL records too!"

And the other part says
Belichek is a football god. The smartest coach of all time IMO.