- Don't visit any unfamiliar sites without knowing what it is about.
- When talking to a stranger, make sure they can't see a photo of you nor can they see any of your details. If they ask for your details, even just your location, either tell them a city from where you don't actually live or don't answer the question. I always make up where I live. Don't give them your age, address (extremely important), school, work, company, phone number or even the places you like visiting.
- If someone is pressuring you in any kind, there will most likely be a 'report' option somewhere on the website. Report them and don't talk to them anymore.
- Get a security wall for your internet so that you can automatically be protected from dangerous sites.
- Never post any photos online that you wouldn't want your family to see. This includes half naked/naked photos. It is unclassy and unnecessary not to mention the ultimate dream for pedofiles on the internet.
Hope this helped!