Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesNissan · 9 years ago

How to make my 1999 nissan micra look cool?

hey,

I wanted to know how to make my 1999 silver nissan micra look cool on budget of £150. If this is possible haha :) i have already taken off the hub caps and polished the steelies which looks ok.

PLEASE HELP. THANKS

Sorry, but no way is a Nissan Micra ever gonna look cool...face it, you have a Grannies car...I know, have had many Grannies cars...don't be embarrasing..get over it and melt into the background like the rest of us........

Gallon of petrol and a box of Swan Vesta matches.

Save your money, it's a Micra and they were never designed to look cool.

Save your money drive it completely stock. Rust is not your friend. Old Micra suffer rust issues.

Source(s): Nissan Master Tech

You could put stripes on, tint the windows, Alloys, Exhaust, Add some writing or even a dragon would do

you could pour petrol on it and set it on fire? That would look cool...

LOL dont waste £150 on it!! Its probably only worth that anyway!!

haha! ermmm.. paint it ur fav colour or a "cool" colour. and stik tinkerbell stikers on it JOKESS.:L

Source(s): i dont even no what a nissan is lol!! is it a bike? x