Why some people constantly do things that annoyed other people purposely?

My housemate, she constantly tried to annoy people with every single things she does. But, I dont really understand her, she is sometime can be really quiet. She talk with my other housemate like normally, but shes kinda not talking to me. Or when she does, she kinda hav that anxious intonation. When, we having... show more My housemate, she constantly tried to annoy people with every single things she does. But, I dont really understand her, she is sometime can be really quiet. She talk with my other housemate like normally, but shes kinda not talking to me. Or when she does, she kinda hav that anxious intonation. When, we having nice time together, she just suddenly stopped having fun and try to escape and being alone.

We all agreed to share on food expenses and just cook at home. But, she refused to cook. Then, we agreed on her to do some house chores. But, at first few weeks, she did not do any house chores, until the toilet turn mouldy and we ask her why she did not do it. She just said she forget and smile. Then, because she had part time job outside, she did not eat with us all the time. She always be the last one to eat the meal. So, we expected for her to clean the meal dish. Its not even a lot of to do. Just the rice cooker pot and pan. But, after the toilet things been raise, she did not wash them. and left them like that with a little of food left. I dont think shes a lazy girl because her room are so tidy. But, then we try to discuss with her about it. She just like alright. And be quiet. I dont know if she mad, because she does not show any mad facial gesture or whatsoever. After that, she been clean up everything though shes not eating. Its like, she acted she did not get what we mean and trying to constantly making us angry to her.