I got a ticket with multiple violations and need some help from anyone with the knowledge?

i am really pissed off with our govt. theyve over-topped me with crazy fees, fines, and bull that makes no sense. i tried searching on court websites but they dont even try to help. ive tried searching online with very little luck. and ive tried contacting phone numbers but have nothing but worthless automated... show more i am really pissed off with our govt. theyve over-topped me with crazy fees, fines, and bull that makes no sense. i tried searching on court websites but they dont even try to help. ive tried searching online with very little luck. and ive tried contacting phone numbers but have nothing but worthless automated messages...its crazy how they charge for everything but have no money for anything.

okay so my amount due is $1020.
but with proof of correction it is $534.
here is the list of counts:
1. vc 22349(a) $380
2. vc 24403(a) $108
3. vc 24403(c) $108
4. vc 26708(a) $108
5. gc 70373 $140
6. gc 76000.10(c)(1) $16
7. pc 1465.8(a)(1) $160

so 2, 3, and 4 are correctable, and therefore should be waived. however, 5, 6, and 7 magically appeared on my ticket in the mail and those are the ones i need most help with.
and on top of that i doubt number 3 even applies to me because it is labeled (mtrcycle) and i was driving a car.
if it matters, this was in Shasta, Calif.

and thank you if you have taken the time to really help me out with this.