Celebrity Talent Academy?

Okay so i Auditioned for this in Kings Cross - Tyler Yard Studios for a disney channel program as this is what i heard on the radio, which later turned out to be auditions into this academy its self which i thought was weird, its alot of money £3500+ for a 20 week course (2x a month) (im not sure if i have states... show more Okay so i Auditioned for this in Kings Cross - Tyler Yard Studios for a disney channel program as this is what i heard on the radio, which later turned out to be auditions into this academy its self which i thought was weird, its alot of money £3500+ for a 20 week course (2x a month) (im not sure if i have states this exact but i think my point is understandable) or so and it says about fame etc, and being one of the best academy's in london etc etc.. They have had many disney celebs there e.g David Henrie and zak and cody came and helped out in the work shop but im beginning to think this could be a scam but its the only academy and ive never heard of it before. When i google 'celebrity talent academy' the first thing that comes up is scam. Im very worried and the deposit was not refundable and im beginning to think this was a mistake. can someone please tell me if this is going to get me anywhere or not? i had no experience at all andjust went in for a joke thought i'd be on the show or something but thats not what it was...i live in england so if anyone knows of this academy ill be grate full if you could share your experience. thanks
Anonymous.
7 answers