Addicted to licking vomit?

I was drunk while out during new years eve and i saw a big heap of vomit, normally this would make me vomit at the sight of it but because i was drunk i lay down on my side next to it and started licking it. Iam worried because ever since this i have become addicted and i often go out in the early hours of the... show more I was drunk while out during new years eve and i saw a big heap of vomit, normally this would make me vomit at the sight of it but because i was drunk i lay down on my side next to it and started licking it.

Iam worried because ever since this i have become addicted and i often go out in the early hours of the morning in the hope to discover vomit to fuel my addiction the more congealed the vomit the better.

How do i get help for this?

Serious answers please because this is no joke and i do need to sort this out, also is there a name for this addiction? as this will help me to find out more about it.

Many thanks and hope you can help me on this one.