Addicted to licking vomit?

I was drunk while out during new years eve and i saw a big heap of vomit, normally this would make me vomit at the sight of it but because i was drunk i lay down on my side next to it and started licking it.

Iam worried because ever since this i have become addicted and i often go out in the early hours of the morning in the hope to discover vomit to fuel my addiction the more congealed the vomit the better.

How do i get help for this?

Serious answers please because this is no joke and i do need to sort this out, also is there a name for this addiction? as this will help me to find out more about it.

Many thanks and hope you can help me on this one.

Favorite Answer

Maybe you need to talk to a therapist about this. I don't believe that there is a name for a vomit addiction. A therapist or even a psychologist can help you get the thoughts of licking vomit out of your head.

Hope I helped! <3

I know you said serious answer but I couldn't help laughing at this! Sorry :P

You should see a therapist and find something to take your mind off it.

For the record, vomit contains diseases, germs and nasty things that peoples bodies have disposed of. And the fact that it's on the ground makes it worse.

go see a therapist, they can help you out.

EWWWWW!

no, no... no addiction... justt... no...