my boyfriend farts too much?

is this normal... my guy farts soo much and when we are round his house he decides to fart on his cats head and then he sometimes does it up against the wall so it sounds louder. im getting scared. sometimes he farts on me too i dont know how to stop him?

Favorite Answer

counseling or do an intervention with his family and friends to get him to stop his farting addiction.

lol, farts on cats lol.

LOL against the wall to make it louder

OMFGROTFLMFAO!!!!! You're getting scared???? of FARTS????

But no seriously no it's not normal he probably has gastrointestinal problems.

He should go to a doctor.

This is normal sadly. Boys never grow up. Im 25 yrs old and my bf STILL does that. How men think they are actually smarter than women is beyond me.

that's just weird. i mean he fart's on his cat's head? who the hell does that? just tell him to not do it again or you'll dump him, you certainly don't want him to get TOO comfortable and start farting on your face too

sounds like he needs to go to the bathroom more often or talk to a doctor

pahhahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait until hes licking you out then fart in his face n get him back lol imagin his face hahahahaha

@ Laura Flintoft ye that will certainly do it, muhahahaha!