E.G. asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 9 years ago

Girl names for fantasy characters?

I'm currently on the starting lines of writing a fantasy novel that I've been wanting to start on for a while now. I've already come up with names for many of the other characters, but there are four girls that I just can't seem to find the right name for. Their personalities consist of:

A smaller, scrawny girl with a love for books

A taller girl with a larger build

A dainty girl that is more like a "princess" character in the beginning but is able to step up to a challenge by the end.

A girl that has a lot of male characteristics, both physical and mental (and language).

The last two are, more or less, the main characters, so it's important to me to find something that really fits them, especially since I am (possibly) going to have the two in a relationship. However, having names for all the characters are very important. And this is a fantasy story, remember, so, if possible, I'd like something that isn't very common. Any suggestions are appreciated, however, and will be noted.

If you need anymore details than what I mentioned above, please tell me and I'll try to edit my post to the best of my ability to accommodate your request.

Blast, I just realized I accidentally put this in the wrong category. Sorry, guys.

A smaller, scrawny girl with a love for books ~ Belle

A taller girl with a larger build ~ Xena

A dainty girl that is more like a "princess" character in the beginning but is able to step up to a challenge by the end. ~ Giselle

A girl that has a lot of male characteristics, both physical and mental (and language). ~ Marian

A smaller, scrawny girl with a love for books- Nyx

A taller girl with a larger build-Delfina

A dainty girl that is more like a "princess" character in the beginning but is able to step up to a challenge by the end. -Rosalba

A girl that has a lot of male characteristics, both physical and mental (and language)-Shea

Hope this helps! =]

[pricess] Rebecca

Cadence. You can tell which one its for.