RHH: So I'm making a top 1000 rap and hip hop albums of all time list...?

and I want to be different so can anyone name some albums that no one has heard of or cares about so I can put them in my list to help my e-cred? Also make sure there is nothing that is actually good/heard of/ relevant because then I won't be as cool. Thanks in advance. BQ: What's your top mainstream... show more and I want to be different so can anyone name some albums that no one has heard of or cares about so I can put them in my list to help my e-cred? Also make sure there is nothing that is actually good/heard of/ relevant because then I won't be as cool. Thanks in advance.

BQ: What's your top mainstream albums of all time? Maybe top 10, or 15, or 1,000,000?
BQ2: Who is your favorite mainstream rapper of all time and what album would you recommend a new listener to check out first?
Update: Yeezy: What's "trylemma" mean?
Update 2: I'm thinking of putting Dr. Blargenstein-Horse Whisperer at #1. Trust me, you haven't heard of it.
Update 3: Chronic: This is a shot at you n*gga.
Update 4: Savage Cap: I've already heard it before you made it and rate it 6/10. Sure some people will call it a classic, but not me. I'm different.
Update 5: CRAKPOT: Lol this wasn't aimed at you. But I don't hate underground beats. I hate irrelevant backpack rappers like J-Live and Tonedeff. This is just a satire of hipsters in general, but it's funny how everyone thinks of a certain user when they see it. Thanks for actually doing the lists. I was really looking for recs. show more CRAKPOT: Lol this wasn't aimed at you. But I don't hate underground beats. I hate irrelevant backpack rappers like J-Live and Tonedeff. This is just a satire of hipsters in general, but it's funny how everyone thinks of a certain user when they see it. Thanks for actually doing the lists. I was really looking for recs.
Update 6: MQ: First of all, this wasn't aimed at you, but it's funny how you took offense. "Name a rapper Madliberator hasn't heard? You're labled (sic) as a backpacker" No, name a rapper that no one has heard of just for e-cred, and you are a backpacker. You know, like when you recommend albums people haven't heard of just... show more MQ:
First of all, this wasn't aimed at you, but it's funny how you took offense.

"Name a rapper Madliberator hasn't heard? You're labled (sic) as a backpacker"
No, name a rapper that no one has heard of just for e-cred, and you are a backpacker. You know, like when you recommend albums people haven't heard of just so you can have people thank you and feel good about yourself.

"19 year olds are the ones that should be partying. Not worshipping Madlib on a forum"
When did I say I was 19? I could be 14 for all you know. Lol but I'm the one "creating life stories". And I live in Chicago. I'm snowed in so I'm getting some laughs by pissing off backpackers like you. And what happened to YOUR 2 or 3 or 20 retirements? You are 30 and Yahoo is your life? If that's how it would be for me, then that's how it must be for you too right? Lol idiot. Try again.
Update 7: Lol @ Ahmed. I thought "Yahoo fails"? Why do you keep coming back?
Update 8: MQ: LOL f*cking idiot I've never said I was 19 once. I've never even hinted at my age the whole year and a half I've been on this site. Lol @ making up facts. Even if I was 19, I'm still not the 30 year old adult arguing with the kid. But you can't just take the L and move on. It would hurt your e-cred. Invalid... show more MQ: LOL f*cking idiot I've never said I was 19 once. I've never even hinted at my age the whole year and a half I've been on this site. Lol @ making up facts. Even if I was 19, I'm still not the 30 year old adult arguing with the kid. But you can't just take the L and move on. It would hurt your e-cred. Invalid point.

"I'd rather be a hipster and know more than you than have my favorite rapper be Project Pat"
I would rather have my own opinion than just take whatever the common opinion is and say I believe that for e-cred. I like jazz more than rap. By your logic Me>You because jazz takes more talent to make than hip hop. So another invalid point.

"At the end of the day, you're the fool with little to no knowledge of the category you spend all of your time in"
Lol @ the 30 year old who takes rap forums on the internet seriously. Please explain how someone could have less knowledge. Just because I don't like the same sh*t as you? The third invalid point in one post. Three strikes son.