POLL: and don't you hate starting over at a new barn ?!?

i recently switched barns and i hate going through the same process again of proving myself,making friends , showing the trainers they can trust me and that i know what i am doing :)
what is it like for you guys ?
did you like it ?
also here is the poll :
list the 3 things you cant live without
Update: ABCDEFG - ( love the name ;) ) anyway i am dealing with the same thing :) they stare at me and my sister but don't come up to talk and stuff they just go along like any other day , but i have been their for a few weeks now almost a month you would think people would try to say something ? but at least my trainer... show more ABCDEFG - ( love the name ;) ) anyway i am dealing with the same thing :) they stare at me and my sister but don't come up to talk and stuff they just go along like any other day , but i have been their for a few weeks now almost a month you would think people would try to say something ? but at least my trainer trusts me and loves my old lease horse after i showed her :) she might get one of her friends to go to my old barn to ask how much they want for him and see if the price would go down for some one else and i already learned so so so much :)