Women - Has a male co worker ever suggested that you stick your hand down his trousers?

If they did, would you laugh it off as a bit of banter or would you report them to HR Men - Have you ever suggested a female co worker stick their hand down your trousers? If you have what was their reaction? Did they laugh it off or report you to HR? If you haven't suggested this why haven't... show more If they did, would you laugh it off as a bit of banter or would you report them to HR

Men - Have you ever suggested a female co worker stick their hand down your trousers? If you have what was their reaction? Did they laugh it off or report you to HR? If you haven't suggested this why haven't you?

Just trying to understand why people think what Andy Gray did was acceptable.
Update: Big Willy - I think YM's answer explains why it isn't a storm in a teacup. Sexism is not a victimless crime.
Update 2: Omstarts - I agree with you to a point, for my sins I worked at Asda during my time as a student and had much the same kind of banter. Didn't quite go as far as grabbing bits of my body or suggestions of that. And that was in the late 1980's - Not sure when you were at Superdrug but I would like to think we have... show more Omstarts - I agree with you to a point, for my sins I worked at Asda during my time as a student and had much the same kind of banter. Didn't quite go as far as grabbing bits of my body or suggestions of that. And that was in the late 1980's - Not sure when you were at Superdrug but I would like to think we have moved on since then.

In relation to the media attention surrounding Sian Massey, you may argue that it due to the media attention that Sian Massey was withdrawn from the Crewe game and you would be right. However but for the actions (or in this case words) of Andy Gray and Richard Keys it wouldn't be even close to the media radar - it wasn't the first time she had ran the line in the Premiership