Hockey fans: What is your favorite NHL team?

Just doing a little poll to see how many fans there are of each team in this section. I will post the results later, so check this question every few days and once it's resolved, I will show you the fan breakdown. **It is important that you star so that as many people as possible can see this so the results... show more Just doing a little poll to see how many fans there are of each team in this section. I will post the results later, so check this question every few days and once it's resolved, I will show you the fan breakdown.

**It is important that you star so that as many people as possible can see this so the results are more accurate**

**Also, NHL teams only!!**

Thanks!

I will start off with the first vote, my team is the Washington Capitals!!
Update: *RESULTS* Red Wings- 13% Rangers- 3% Canadiens- 11% Leafs- 16% Penguins- 8% Capitals- 13% Kings- 3% Avalanche- 3% Flames- 3% Panthers- 3% Hurricanes- 5% Canucks- 5% Devils- 5% Sharks- 3% Bruins- 3% Blackhawks- 5% Flyers- 3% All teams not mentioned got no votes so they are 0%. I'm letting it go to a vote! show more *RESULTS*

Red Wings- 13%
Rangers- 3%
Canadiens- 11%
Leafs- 16%
Penguins- 8%
Capitals- 13%
Kings- 3%
Avalanche- 3%
Flames- 3%
Panthers- 3%
Hurricanes- 5%
Canucks- 5%
Devils- 5%
Sharks- 3%
Bruins- 3%
Blackhawks- 5%
Flyers- 3%

All teams not mentioned got no votes so they are 0%.

I'm letting it go to a vote!