do men like wearing pantyhose?

I have been wearing pantyhose since a small child. Hated myself growing up until internet showed me I was not alone. Still after several purges I finally accepted it was okay. It is only material and if it feels good and hurts no one who cares. Looking for others in similar situation.

I'm a guy that loves to wear pantyhose. It first started off as something I admired from afar (on women) and then one day I was like, "Why is it only women can wear pantyhose?" So I went to the local grocery store and bought a pair and haven't looked back since.

I'm incredibly lucky in that my girlfriend knows and accepts my fetish. I get monthly waxing done on my legs and I wear pantyhose quite often with short shorts. I got a bunch of scrunchy socks from eBay and I ordered pantyhose from Peavey. Living in LA, the weather is usually nice enough for me to wear short shorts, scrunchy socks and sneakers (with a t-shirt or hoodie of course!). When it gets chilly, I wear short shorts, pantyhose and my UGGs.

Does it look "gay?" I'm sure it does (I wear the short shorts really high and sometimes my *** cheeks stick out) but I'm usually holding hands with my girlfriend and we love PDA so most people must think we have a very unique relationship. :)

No matter what, people are going to point and stare - its our nature. Just get used to that. I've even had some mothers move their kids away from me but honestly, I don't care. This is what I love so I'm gonna do it. I find myself getting turned on when people notice I'm wearing them. Sometimes I'll act like I'm on the phone and walk right in front of woman (guys usually never notice I'm wearing pantyhose) and I'll say something like, "Hey honey, yes, I'm wearing the new pantyhose you bought for me, they feel sooooo good." And then I'll rub my legs, *** and start adjusting them right in front of them - just to see their reaction. My girlfriend says I'm an exhibitionist. I think she's right!

The interesting thing, I used to get sexually excited when I would wear pantyhose. Now, I don't even get aroused. I can't explain how relaxed and happy I feel as soon I slide them on my legs. Don't get me wrong, when my girlfriend and I start fooling around (both of us wearing pantyhose) of course I get aroused!

So I hope I've answered your question. If you have any questions at all, need someone to talk to about our wonderful fetish, feel free to drop me a line.

Good luck and keep those pantyhose up!

Tom

• timxlt2 years agoReport

I wear pantyhose quite often. I have a pair on right now. I've found theese seamless pantyhose to look and feel so much better. I love theese things. Please keep in touch.
      Tim

• Marion

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axSQV

Women wear pantyhose to make there legs look nicer/tanner in color. Also women wear color pantyhose to match there outfit they wear. As for men, you could wear pantyhose if you want to. I have never worn pantyhose in my lifetime. I might try to wear pantyhose one day. If I came across a man wearing pantyhose I would treat this person the way I want to be treated. Thank you, Russell

Hello JC

i was reading your question and it caught my eye. I have as well been wearing pantyhose since i was the age of 12. I have never felt uncomfortable in them. now I feel a bit naked when I don't have them on. society is so judging on people when they do something that is out of the norm. why is it ok if a female was to dress as a male all the time but when a male decides to dress as a female or just wear pantyhose or tights openly people freak out. it makes no sense to me. i think a male should have a right to do as he pleases and wear pantyhose tights shave their legs and more. good luck to you jc

I'm 44 and love wearing hose and have worn hose since i was very very young.

I love the look and feel of them and i also wear them for the support. I wear L'eggs Sheer Energy DAILY .

For the past 10 years i have worn them 24/7 and don't have any plans to not wear them.

There is nothing abnormal as you may have noticed there are many many men who also love to wear hose.

Enjoy them!!!!!!!!!!

• 6 years agoReport

TIGHTS FOR MEN AND WOMEN FROM AROUND THE WORLD.
      STRUMPFHOSEN FÜR MÄNNER UND FRAUEN AUS DER GANZEN WELT.
      SILONKY PRE MUŽOV A ŽENY Z CELÉHO SVETA.
      http://pantyhose8.webnode.sk/

I have worn hose before and love the feel. Wanna chat about it message me duts12 on yim

been wearing since i was 5 and love every minute of it. no plans of ever stopping.

I love wearing them, i love the way they feel and look

yep

YES AND HIGH HEELS BRA AND KOTEX....YIPPIE KI YAY MOTHER F U C K E R !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!