Is doctor a businessman? Why is doctor more respectable than salesman? Please read below before any comment.?

If being salesman is not insult in your opinion, would you invite him to say your house, introduce him to your family or make him friend or will you not treat him as untouchable at public places, parties, big events like weddings? I am saying this because i do this to them. I think that all professions are equally... show more If being salesman is not insult in your opinion, would you invite him to say your house, introduce him to your family or make him friend or will you not treat him as untouchable at public places, parties, big events like weddings? I am saying this because i do this to them. I think that all professions are equally respectable only when lost in emotions. But practically, when i go to public place or am in group, i really dont think these professions like salesman, peon, sweeper etc. to be respectable at all. Infact i feel insulted for being with people in such professions. I have heard many people saying that all professions are equally respectable but i dont think so when in public or with family. I have this opinion only when i am alone at home in thoughts. Are those people misguiding me? Will people who say that 'all jobs are respectable', in practical, respect peon, salesman, sweeper etc. in public places, feel free to invite them at house and introduce them to family in weddings and call them at weddings? Is opinion that 'all jobs are equally respectable' used for leg pulling, for misguiding, for having fun by confusing others or real and practical truth? Please think a lot before answering. Your answer could be a matter of my life or death. So please answer seriously unless you are selfish murderer.