Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

what do u think this means?? help meh please :)?

Ok so my best friend is a guy and i'm a girl (both are straight)... whenever we are texting and we say goodnight he always says gnight luv ya.. but tonight he said goodnight i love you sooooo much ;) so do u think that means anything? and when he started the conversation he said "hey beautiful how are u doin today??" but i didnt think of it like he liked me til now cuz he has told me im pretty before jus like casually..... and if u do think he likes me how do u tell ur best friend u dont feel the same?

Jerry somethin or another ur a jerk!! haha jk ur probably right but id rather u jus tell me he'll always be my bff so i can sleep better tonight haha...

First ask him if he likes you and if he dose let him down gently or give him time till he's ready to tell youcause he might not want to ruin the friendship you have or he might just be saying them end not mean annything and you'll look like a complete fuelso just wait and see what he says

Yeah, just tell him you like him as a friend, thats what all guys want to hear when they spill their feelings out to you lol

Don't worry when you tell him that he is in the friends only zone he will not be your bff anymore lol

Yeah I definantely think he likes you; If you dont like him then just tell him you like him only as a friend, he should understand

just dont go with the flow and just kinda ignore them until he moves on, or talk about other boys to him and try and help him find a girlfriend or something;)

just tell him. better he knows now than u lead him on further.