What is the best low budget photo printer?

I want to buy a really good photo printer but not one that eats up ink fast and the cartridges cost a bomb. Any ideas on the best brand and model?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

hey www.buyaprinter.net has loads of reviews on printers and inks to help poeple like you find the best one to fit your needs! it helped me find my printer =D i think the Kodak ESP3250 review is the best, a cheap and affordable printer which saves you money on ink!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 years ago

Epson is common between photographers. purely bear in mind low funds potential low high quality. $480 is physically powerful to start up with and he or she could make a element to start up saving to purchase a expert grade printer in the $a million,000 variety. the different determination is to deliver print jobs out and upload the rate to the cost of facilities.

• 9 years ago

Good news, bad news. Basically any printer over $40 should print good photos. Ink is more expensive than gas and they all drink it like crazy.

• 9 years ago

If you're looking for cheap and best then use one of the digital printing labs, especially the instore ones. By the time you've bought the paper and ink they work out much more economical.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.