Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

How to grow your hair faster! ?

So I have extensions but I want my natural hair to get really long. Its a little past my shoulders. Any help?

This may seem gross but trust me it works. This is especially good if you don't want to pay a ridiculous amount for store bought products. You want to take a big bowl and mix the following:

Milk (provides Vitamin D)

Orange Juice ( Vitamin C)

Flour ( Vitamin E)

Mayonnaise (Essential nutrients)

Peanut butter

After you have mixed this you want to apply it to your hair and let it sit for a good 15 minutes. You want to make sure you rub the mixture into your scalp. Make sure you follow all of the ingredients, this is legitimate. I used it on my daughter and her hair is down past her waist. It grew from her shoulders to her waist in about a week.

Good luck, Hope it helps.

1

Source(s): Herbal Hair Loss Remedies : http://HairLoss.siopu.com/?mIw

2

Source(s): Stop Losing Hairs http://sparkindl.info/HowToStopHairLoss
  • Cheryl

There are many methods to make our hair grow faster, shine , glitter in natural ways without using chemicals. Learn here https://bitly.im/aMBRu Men, and sometimes women, notice that their hair is thinning prematurely for several different reasons. Age, menopause, pregnancy, genetics, illness, and other factors all play a role in hair loss. Sure, you can use drugs or you can go in for a hair transplant or fusion, but sometimes the easiest, most inexpensive solution, is to try to stop hair loss naturally.

Wear hats. They stretch out your hair if its wavy, not saying this will make it grow faster but have damp hair and slowly place a hat on it for like 30 mins to an hour. the take it off slowly, then brush and your hair should be flatter.

The hair is not just a part of your body and it is a symbol of beauty, status and health. It is important for you to take proper care of your health in order to prevent early hair loss. Learn here https://tr.im/StopHairLoss

It is not a very serious problem and with a little bit of caution you will be able to prevent further hair loss.

There are certain uncontrollable factors like pregnancy conditions or certain illness or genetic factors that will result in hair loss. But, this does not mean that you cannot do something about your hair loss.

Take care of it.

Avoid all heat products

Wash with cold water after every shower to close cuticle.

Eat healthy foods

Damp hair dry don't scrub, helps reduce breakage

Add oils as a styling aid, not chemical induced products

Massage your scalp to increase blood flow and nutrients to the follicles

Get trims at least once every 10 weeks to reduce excess breakage, and to help hairs overall health.

Massage your scalp and eat healthy , theyre the main two things youll see a difference from , also keeping your hair in Good condition will help it grow faster. Try looking up foods that make your hair grow!

Source(s): Im a hairdresser

I used to be the exact same, stop using your hair extensions as it is damaging your hair underneath, start massaging your scalp for about 4-5 mins a day and take hair supplements. I take biotin 10,000mcg off amazon and they help your hair get stronger and grow healthier👍🏻

Ok so this might seem weird but it works I took prenatal vitamins and crushed them and put them in my shampoo trust me it works it took me 8 months to have it down half to my back. It grows fast because instead of taking the vitamins , it goes directly on your hair and in your scalp. So you should give it a try , see if it will work for you , as I'm sure it will.

Source(s): Me and my friend both did it

Taking vitamins would definitely help your hair grow faster and who could forget about water? Drink lots of water. Also eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Hope this helps. 😅