Hot sex fetish (very weird). what to do?

i'm about to buy a house and be locked into it for the next 15-20 years because i have a radiator fetish. what can I do? it started way back in school. i had got my first period and was whisked off to the gym's changing rooms with my friend. blood in my panties and it had started to show on my trousers... show more i'm about to buy a house and be locked into it for the next 15-20 years because i have a radiator fetish. what can I do?

it started way back in school. i had got my first period and was whisked off to the gym's changing rooms with my friend.
blood in my panties and it had started to show on my trousers aswell. so had a shower, washed out my panties and give my trousers a bit of a scrub.
now half naked with just spare towel around me i cuddled aganst the radiator next to my cloths in an attempt to dry them and keep warm so i didn't have to wear the lost property (eek).
we just chatted for about 20 minutes about random stuff until the topic got on to the subject of boys and sex now that i'm bleeding and could get pregnant etc...
at this point, i have to say i've never even kissed a boy, never mind sex... but my friend was telling me how hot a penis feels and started to rub herself up the corner of the radiator saying this feels like him on top of you and it just kinda started from there.

throughout my teenage years i'd leave my homework until last moment and copy other girls, just so I could do it the break before class. I'd stay in the hall wayout of sight of the teachers and other students and lean over a radiator onto the shelf while i copy my work, rubbing my self (making it look like i was tapping my feet as i was rushing, incase anyone caught me) until i mostly *** and then off to class i'd trot, happy and red face glowing.

later on, I needed that 'warm' feeling all the time to orgasam. my parents house had forced air heating, so i'd got myself a few fluffy animal hot water bottles and humped them. later i turned to filling old sample bottles with warm water for that 'hot penis' my friend talked about.

its now 15 years later and i still masturbate while sitting on a hot radiator, the smell of the heat or just catching an unexpected glimps of a radiator gets me wet. not any radiator will do though, they have to be the old cast iron, colomn ones like i had at school.
i've had sex in more pubs then i'd like to remember,but mostly because they commonly have the cast iron type that i can get pushed up aganst or layback on so my *** is hot.

my fetish has escalated to the point its out control now. i have a really nice boyfriend who doesn't know about my fetish i just tell him i like victorian features, hot water bottles are for period cramps etc and as such we're just about to get a morage on a house because of it has a bay window with a large cast iron radiator in the middle. we've already had sex over one like it several times before (yes i told you it was out of control) from a house i rented a few years back... and can't wait for winter when the heating will be set to max.

what do i do to stop this weird fetish? do i embrace it or stop it? very confused.