Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Did you see the Pinal County Sheriff criticize the Pima County Sheriff?

In the brotherhood of law enforcement, one must be really out of line to draw public criticism from other law enforcement officials. I made a previous post questioning the professionalism of the Pima County Sheriff. I think the comments of the Pinal County Sheriff confirm my suspicions.

Update:

Some idiots are continuing to claim that the sheriff did not specify what political philosophy he was referring to, even when confronted with evidence that he did.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Here is a news story that I think says it all:

Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, a Democrat, also found a political element in Saturday's bloodshed. Dupnik argued that the "vitriol" of the country's harshly polarized political climate was partly to blame, arguing that unbalanced individuals are uniquely "susceptible" to vitriol. Dupnik added, in an interview with Fox News' Megyn Kelly: "We see one party trying to block the attempts of another party to make this a better country."

Asked by Kelly if he had any evidence Loughner was in any way influenced by political "vitriol," Dupnik offered none. "That's my opinion, period," he said.

So this guy is some butt head spouting off his mouth because he is a "walking dead" democrat who only knows two chants. They are "Obama, Obama, Obama" or "racist, racist, racist"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/01/10/arizona...

• 4 years ago

Now, why must there be any "debate" in any respect about upholding the laws of THIS country? Illegal immigration is already in opposition to the law and there are prescribed therapies for it, namely deportation. Have been for a long time. If there's any debate, it might have got to be about whether or not or now not we should trade the regulation to thoroughly open our borders, and funny, but professional-amnesty varieties do not bring that up as what they really want, when you consider that they comprehend it's a non starter with the American public. They only do the whole lot they may be able to to get "amnesty" for individuals who have broken the regulation.

• 9 years ago

methinks thou protest a bit too much. The sheriff didnt speak about the Right or left?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You can rest assured the Sheriff is going to have to live down being used as a prime example for what not to do in Training Academies and Annual Training for years to come. Funny part is, he would have had no choice but to suspend anyone in his chain of command that did something similar for jeopardizing the investigation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

His comments could be used in court to get the shooter off. He really should have kept his mouth shut.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i guess everything in texas is bigger, including the stupidity...

• recall that basstard asap!!!

Source(s): ca
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.