Scary Movies that are actually scary?

I've seen pretty much EVERY mainstream and off stream movie including japanese french and spanish so the movies you first think of I've probably seen so pleeease tell me some really really scary movies that would even scare me :) nothing crap like Orphan or The Strangers or The Sixth Sense or The Excorcist... show more I've seen pretty much EVERY mainstream and off stream movie including japanese french and spanish so the movies you first think of I've probably seen so pleeease tell me some really really scary movies that would even scare me :) nothing crap like Orphan or The Strangers or The Sixth Sense or The Excorcist because those are not scary. Please and Thank You :)
Update: The Ring was only scary in the Japanese version, the English version was craaaap
Update 2: @loulou Smith I just read that whole list saying 'Seen it, Seen it' and tbh, they are all kinda crap, espcially Paranormal Activity, Splinter (my face was like this -_- the whole way through), It and Candyman. Those were the alltime crappers in the list but they're all pretty crap :-/
Update 3: @READYOUR Thats that aussie film about Alice Palmer right? It's ok but kinda boring after the first 15 minutes