What do you think of the Pima County sheriff ripping on right wing talk radio for its hateful rhetoric?

I was pleased someone in law enforcement had the strength to call out the hateful rhetoric in the media for what they've been saying for the past year. Yes, they have free speech, but they also have a responsibility to be responsible for their actions, and that their choice of rhetoric and hate has... show more I was pleased someone in law enforcement had the strength to call out the hateful rhetoric in the media for what they've been saying for the past year. Yes, they have free speech, but they also have a responsibility to be responsible for their actions, and that their choice of rhetoric and hate has consequences. He knows about the right-wing nuts in Arizona, and he has to deal with it as sheriff.

I wish more people would stand up like that Sheriff did tonight.