MOOEY asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 years ago

Odd/funny question about...poo:/?

Ok..you go about your day and you get that urge..

so off you go and plonk down on the loo and start to strain..

and strain..

and strain.....

constipation it obviously is,right..but what i dont understand about the constipation issue IS as such?

the bit when its poking out the "turtle head"scenario?

it pokes out on straining and sucks back in on relax or untill youve ran outa breath, why?

you either give up or if your lucky eventually its like a bungee snap and weeey it comes!

what about from extreme solids half way then nasty runs the rest?

I dont get it lol sooooo sorry guys whats your thoughts lol???

There is a possibility you have irritable bowel syndrome (also known as spastic colon). The constipation/diarrhea symptom is very suggestive. I suggest you try adding in extra fiber and using a live yogurt (such as Activia)

I wish to preface this announcing so much Christians feel in evolution. But that is my favourite contemporary creationism argument: Evolutionists..are you for truly? Is this particularly your perception? Is this Science at its fine? Man developed from rodents or "Shrews"? "Finally, speakme of mammals, it is greater than somewhat ironic that the dinosaurs owed their tens of thousands of years of dominance to the Permian Extinction--due to the fact the dinos themselves had been burnt up via the Cretaceous-Tertiary (K-T) Extinction sixty five million years in the past, which opened the door for the small, shrew-like mammals that survived to conform (ultimately) into ultra-modern people." So if i've a shrew and allow it breed in a field for 60 million years... ultimately a person will stroll out?

i dont get it either o.O