Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 10 years ago

where to meet girl gamers on xbox live?

i know what your thinking. im not a pervert or anything its just that im a kinda shy person and i dont like talking to guys on xbox live to much because they always diss me or something... girls are a little nicer and more fun to play with and stuff im sure most of y'all agree

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Dr.No
    Lv 7
    10 years ago
    Favourite answer

oh baaaawww. if you still get your feelings hurt over the the internet and online gaming, then you're obviously not mature enough to play.

and no i don't agree: most girls who play those games online think they should get special treatment just because they're girls. that being said, all they do is mic spam and it gets annoying.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

There are plenty of nice female gamers on Xbox Live. I personally don't like people who don't know when to stop talking and just play the game. Guys are guilty of this too, but too many times it's a girl who sits and giggles at everything. Those are the kinds of girls who love attention any way they can get it. I don't attack them, but I do mute them pretty quickly.

• 10 years ago

There's really no place to meet girl gamers on live. You meet them by chance when you're playing a cooperative game together. But then again, it depends on what game you're playing and whether or not a female gamer has a mic.

• 10 years ago

there are actually quite a few girls on xbox live now ..

maybe you're just not playing the right games lol

my friends and i love to play halo reach and actually run into other girls on there alot of the time

Source(s): i play :)
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Just gotta wait to find one dude. and not all girls nice they can real b****es at times. But ALOT of the cool ones play Left 4 Dead and Gears of War

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Try adding estaban 85 thats chad ochocinco hed probably be a cool guy lmao.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hahahahahaha your more likely to find a metal head he likes Justin beiber

• 10 years ago

lol actually alot of girls play guy games so try black ops and halo reach. fun stuff but if all else fails.......KINECTIMALS :D

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

play uno, theres more girls on there then anything else (they also have the webcams)

• 10 years ago

LMAO

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.