what is a good LGA 1156 motherboard?

i m looking for a lga 1156 mobo that have pci e 2.0. i m planning to buy a 32' tv to watch movies. does all 1156 mobos have pci e alrdy. i dont know just asking to make sure.

Update:

when i say pcie i mean pcie 2.0 my old motherboard have pcie that is not what i meant., i want a pcie 2.0 grapic card thats why.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favourite answer

All 1156 motherboards should have a PCIE slot. I prefer EVGA motherboards, so if you want to go with a good one, try EVGA. But socket 1155 CPUs and motherboards are being released on January 9th, you might want to wait.

• Person
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

...really? All you have to do is LOOK at 1156 boards and you'll see the PCIe slots.

And why get 1156 when 1155 is going to be widely available in days and the Sandy Bridge CPUs offer better bang for the buck?

• Mike
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Why get 1156 when 1155 is a few days away..

You can tell if they have a pci-e on it go look.

Almost every motherboard has pci-e now.

Source(s): 4 Year PC builder
  • IBMGuy
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

The Asus P7P55D-E very nice fast board and very easy to over-clock etc.. and reliable

It does not have the on board graphics like some of the other cheaper H55 boards. http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prod...

Yes guys but the 1155 will be expensive for a while and so will the cpu's

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

intel.com

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.