Is the revelation starting?

I'm not a christian, I have only read the revelation of the bible. Have taken into accounts of other interpretations of it, because that is what I believe the bible is for, interpretation, not control or belief. Yes, perhaps it is beautiful to have faith etc. I don't want any bible bashing answers. But... show more I'm not a christian, I have only read the revelation of the bible. Have taken into accounts of other interpretations of it, because that is what I believe the bible is for, interpretation, not control or belief. Yes, perhaps it is beautiful to have faith etc. I don't want any bible bashing answers.

But the four components are Air, Water, Earth, Fire right? And all these birds falling dead from the sky (air) and all the fish being wash up dead on the shore recently (Water) leaves fire with earth, in which fire is the main component to destroy earth.

I was just wondering any opinions on this? I don't want to google it because google only allows me to see what they want me to see, I want to know what other people think, like 2012 and views on apoplectic future events.

Thank you.
Update: Also how the government, or the higher authority, seem to be slowly preparing us, like how they are announcing earth 2.0 in may 2011 and bringing out all these films with different scenarios of the world ending etc. Could this be subconsciously preparing us? Or just simply entertaining us to keep our minds off of... show more Also how the government, or the higher authority, seem to be slowly preparing us, like how they are announcing earth 2.0 in may 2011 and bringing out all these films with different scenarios of the world ending etc. Could this be subconsciously preparing us? Or just simply entertaining us to keep our minds off of the truth.