Who do you think are the top 10 current NFL QB's?

In my opinion this is the list: 1. Peyton Manning(do I really need to give a description for the greatest QB in NFL history?) 2. Tom Brady(probably the most consistent QB in NFL history) 3. Drew Brees(what were the Chargers thinking getting rid of this guy? Well, at least it was for Rivers) 4. Aaron Rodgers(he... show more In my opinion this is the list:
1. Peyton Manning(do I really need to give a description for the greatest QB in NFL history?)
2. Tom Brady(probably the most consistent QB in NFL history)
3. Drew Brees(what were the Chargers thinking getting rid of this guy? Well, at least it was for Rivers)
4. Aaron Rodgers(he had big shoes to fill when Favre left and boy, he's done a great job)
5. Phillip Rivers(this guy is an amazing QB, always consistent, and can always be counted on to do great)
6. Ben Roethlisberger(he performs well, year in and year out
7. Eli Manning(don't hate, ignore his 25 INT's. 9 were tipped passes, 2 in the redzone. He should have 33 TD's and 16 INT's. He's proven he can be a great QB and proven to be a #1 overall pick with three great seasons after three mediocre seasons and after the Superbowl)
8. Brett Favre(he's not retired yet and ignore his one bad season)
9. Donovan McNabb(ignore this season, him in a Redskins' uniform, isn't meant to be)
10. Michael Vick(he's still unproven after one solid season)