Why do girls dress sexy and then get mad when guys check them out?

I see it all the time. A girl will have tight pants on or a short skirt or shorts and a tight or low cut shirt, and be lookin all good and sexy and stuff, then when a guy looks at them like...'damn look at her,' she gets all pissy like the guy did something wrong. If you dress nice someone is going to notice. If you don't want all the attention, don't wear the attention gettin clothes...right?

as far as wanting to only get one guys attention, then only wear it around that one guy. if you go out and about dressed that way you are bound to get some other guys attention. and when that happens don't make a big fuss about it. :-D

I like receiving attention so I do not understand why a girl would not want to receive attention.

nicely for me in my view, that's powerful to get interest yet as someone above reported, save the sound outcomes to your self, and as yet another reported, we may nonetheless favor to be respected and not dealt with like meat. i do not dress slutty and performance bits on coach yet I do favor to seem powerful because it makes ME experience powerful, that's genuine because i favor to seem my superb round my friends at the same time as quickly as we are not likely out to golf equipment or the position ever, i favor to experience that I easily have self appreciate sufficient to seem good, and if i look good i have self belief good. I do type of imagine that some women who've each and every thing on coach do ask for it, yet i do not anticipate they are sluts with out delay, it may nicely be what makes THEM experience good about themselves. that's all a count number of style truly. So the superb answer is: no count number what powerful or revealing clothing a woman is wearing, she does like interest, that's only a count number of ways the guy is showing her that. some women want wolf whistles, some do not. each and every from time to time all it takes is to in undemanding words study "You seem proper" particularly of "okay proper, fancy a ****"!

• Haj K

Problem: Women want to be noticed by men, but don't want to be seen as sluts.

Solution: Women wear slutty clothes and then pretend to get mad at men when they comment on them.

• Lc

sometimes she is just trying to get one guys attention

yes true but they like competing with other girls and do like the attention but like playing hard to get

please answer mine

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201...

they like the attention...they just want you to go after them ths all

Nah, the girl actually likes it, she just doesn't want the guy(s) to know.

yeah..we actually like it.it makes us feel confident:)

Good question my friend. Very good question.