Next surfer pro netbook?

http://www.next.co.uk/shopping/electric/computers/...

i found this on the next website and wondered if it is worth buying, i dont want to spend lots on a laptop and is the ideal price, i dont know how good the specs are on it though? thanks for any replies.

I would advise you not to get it as my friend had one and said he was disappointed. He said it was slow, crashed occasionally and didn't come with Windows 7. I guess Next don't know much about computers yet? And I'm sure you can get a trusted brand for exactly the same price - or less! But then again, this is my friend's opinion and yours might be different!

I'd suggest you go into the store and ask if you can try it out? That's what I did. I wanted a HP, went to try it out and hated it. So it's worth checking out :)

Have a look at well on reviews on the internet as to whether or not it is a good laptop!

Good luck!

Source(s): Personal experience