Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Am I bad friend if I told my mom about my friend and her secret boyfriend?

I got a text from my friends mom saying " (my name) you're such a horrible friend. You told your mom that ( my friend) and you Skyped with (her secret boyfriend) and she told (my friends dad). how about i tell your dad about your boyfriend?"

My dad knows i have a boyfriend so i don't know why she said that part; but does it really make me a bad friend?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Clearly this mother has issues. Its verryy low to talk to a young girl like that. I think she's just upset with herself because she doesn't have a close bond with her daughter and she had to find out that she had a boyfriend for someone else. You did nothing wrong by telling your mom. If anything tell your mother that this women sent you that text and your mother will deal with it. It wasn't your fault!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No your not a bad friend a girl should tell her mom anything she wants. What u need to do is talk to your mom and say mom I trusted u with that information even if u think it's wrong of her to have a secret bf that's not ur place to say anything. Say it kindly and sweetly and never lose trust in your mother. But if she is a blabbering mouth try to say little to her.

• 9 years ago

If she didn't want anyone to know then yea you are a really bad friend and if so then no not really

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i wouldnt say ''bad friend'', i would just say a little untrustworthy. not to be mean. but still! if her daughter has a secret boyfriend, shouldnt she be mad at her?!? i mean, she should know! i guess their family isnt as close as yours.....

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ruth
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Well I would not say a bad friend, but you should of kept it to yourself, sorry.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If she didn't say anything about not telling, it shouldn't really be a big deal.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no, i wouldnt think so.

but i dont understand why you would tell your mum in the first place?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.