promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Guys: How do you feel about girl gamers?

I like playing games like call of duty, smackdown, and others. how do you guys feel about girl gamers? cool or messed up?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favourite answer

Its cool to a certain point. Its always fun to have a girl that you can hangout with and play games but don't be like obsessed with it more than a guy would because sometimes that can get a little weird. So its ok to play games, just don't be too much of a hardcore gamer.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

I think you wouldn't be on there if you didn't assume that guys, particularly older guys then you, are on there.

But just look at it this way, what if I was hanging around the make up counter at your favorite department store in the mall. How would you feel about me? A creep, right?

Well, believe it or not, it's the same thing. I'm a troll at the makeup counter. You are a troll in a skirt on call of duty.

I don't need to play a video game for the call of duty. My uncle was in the Marines. I learned how to fire most weapons because he trained me.

But it doesn't surprise me at all that you play that game. It really is just for girls. I hope you and your girlfriends have fun playing combat games. Maybe playing GI Jane gets you off. Lets see you hike uphill with 20 pounds of gear on your back. Or try loading a rifle in the dark. Probably break a nail and go running home to momma.

• 10 years ago

Well being a gamer myself I think its awesome. I wish I could get my girl involved in the call of duty games. I think girl gamers are hot.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

to play games you cant be cooking. therefore girl gamers do not exist.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I think that is awesome. The world need more women like you

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

i'm with lulzy on this one. stay in the kitchen and cook.

OR---get to work knitting me a sweater.

• 10 years ago

Nothing wrong with it you got a 360 ? Whats your gamertag ?

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

I think it's cool, sometimes it can piss me off though cause they're better then me :@

• 10 years ago

As long as you don't play them more than me. lol

• 10 years ago

MARRY ME? :)

Source(s): really cool
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.