Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 10 years ago

Marriage Before Sex and Sex Before Marriage?

I Don't Understand. Marriage Before Sex yeah Sex Before Marriage

What does Marriage mean you...obviously you are confused.

Basically marriage before sex is marrying your significant other then having sex. Sex before marriage is basically having sex before getting married to that person. Personally for me, I believe in sex before marriage, because I think if your in a committed & healthy relationship which will eventually lead into marriage then have sex all you want & it also depends on the maturity level of the relationship and how serious each person is about the relationship, but overall this is just my opinion.

Source(s): My brain.

The days of virgin Bride's and groom's in india is obsolete, so there is no prob if u have sex before marriage if ur desperate to, but i prefer sex after marriage cause only then u can feel him in you. Else it will be like a usual walk in the park if u hv done it before marriage.

• ?

For me, it turned out to be sex before marriage. Plenty of it.

well, for me if you are committed with a guy..(committed to marriage)..then its ok to have sex before marriage...but some things should also kept for after marriage..i mean there should be certain limitation..i feel it adds adventure and spice to a relationship to have sex before marriage..but frequent sex before marriage can also add dullness in a relation (after marriage).. so there should be a balance..and sex after marriage will always remain in practise..there is nothing new to it!!!

I don't know. It all depends on you. Sex isn't everything in a marriage anyway.

It means to have all the sex you can before marriage, in case you get tied to a loser who decides to stop sexing you on a regular basis once you marry him. Of course, some people just try to have all the sex they can both before and after they get married, but I would never condone such behavior.

Having sex before marriage is kind of like going into a grocery store and trying to choose a good apple by picking it up and taking a bite out of it then leaving it for the next person

Sex is your decision and so is marriage. Just be prepared for whatever comes from your decision spiritually, physically, or psychologically.

Do you buy a car without driving it first ? Do you not sit on a sofa before buying it ? Ever buy a dress without trying it on ?

What if you get married without having sex prior to marriage, then after you're married you find out you are totally incompatible in the sex department ? What do you then ?

• ajeeth

If length of Pen is two times the square root of the depth of vagina than sex before marriage is advisable.