How do I overcome my fear of dinosaurs?

for one thing, it stops me going out much. I have to hide behind trees all the way to the shop and back.

• Haz

I wish this was a lie but it isn't...I have a full size Iguanodon outfit if that's any good for you? It is rather cumbersome, but it would facilitate the purchasing of comestibles without anxiety.

Source(s): I mean Human full size, not yer actual Iguanodon full size - that would be silly.

Go find a dinosaur, with a friend for help. Have your friend introduce you to it.

Ask the dinosaur to go get coffee. He will accept. After a nice coffee chat maybe go shopping with it, still with friend. Buy it a top hat. Dinosaurs love top hats.

Next, go back to his place and meet his family. This will allow you to get more okay with dinosaurs. They will ask you to stay for dinner. You will eat with them. The only issue is the dinner, you need to hunt for it. They will give you a knife, and a paper towel. It's now your job to hunt, you spotted a lion. He get the lion and wrap it in the paper towel.

The family has now accepted you because you were just that awesome.

The dinosaur will begin to go on dates with you. After a 2.5 year relationship he marries you.

You meet other dinosaurs. Become friends with them. He will think you are cheating on him and demand an answer, you will get in fight but stay with him because you love him. After a 6 year marriage. He leaves you for a zebra. You get mad and slash his tires. You go to jail for few days and meet another dinosaur. Nothing happens and you leave.

After returning, you go back to your old family and live there for now on.

You are no longer afraid of dinosaurs.

Source(s): Challenge accepted?

Tell me, do you have a fear of birds as well?

I mention this because birds are descended from dinosaurs.

Just thought I'd let you know, so that you might get some perspective on the subject and thus be able to comprehend the nature of your fear.

simple. simply get the idea that dinosaurs exist out of your mind. if there were dinosaurs anyway, they would be kept someplace like the zoo or something. they wouldn't be out in the streets strolling. you're safe from them

(even in your imagination).

try looking at toy dinosaurs for a start. see cartoons or cute little toys. get used to them. you'll see there's nothing to be scared of. THEY DON'T EXIST.

Well.. understand that they are of course, not real, and haven't been for well over 50 million years. They aren't coming back :)

buy one from a egg and then raise it to be well-behaved and you will be able to see that they are not all terrifying and can be tamed, they are really nice once you get to know them, hope this helps :)

Source(s): i'm a dinosaur breeder, want to buy a egg?

There is no such thing as dinosaurs!

http://www.zazzle.com/i_love_dinner_keychain-14642...

You can't! Because they are everywhere! Even under your bed! check it out. lol

get an insurance lolol

You have more to fear from the zombies.....