10 POINTS to best answer!!! How would you handle this situation if you were in my shoes, need advice!!!?

My Girlfriend And I Were talking at the beginning of December, and she told me not to expect anything from her for Christmas this year, because she was gonna be really broke. I told her not to worry. I still got her and her 2 sons a gift, I got them a 42 INCH LCD TV for the living room. She got it in the mail on... show more My Girlfriend And I Were talking at the beginning of December, and she told me not to expect anything from her for Christmas this year, because she was gonna be really broke. I told her not to worry. I still got her and her 2 sons a gift, I got them a 42 INCH LCD TV for the living room. She got it in the mail on Thursday, I brought it online a few days before that. Well, the day before she got the TV. She called me on the phone, while running errands with one of her sons. I guess out of Guilt, she starts asking me over and over what I wanted for Christmas. I said to her that she told me she was broke, she says to me " Well, I got other people gifts and I feel bad I didn't get you anything, so what do you want" I told her If she wanted to get me something, after 4 years of dating, she should know what I like. She kept demanding me to tell her what I want, again I told her I was not the person to make any requests, politely. Later, after talking to her Christmas night, I find out she Spent around 2000 dollars on gifts for her Brother and Sister, their families, her parents, her sons. She basically got everyone multiple gifts. She even threw in on a Big gift for her parents and her portion was a few hundred bucks. She didn't even get me a Card. Well, her birthday is coming at the beginning of January. Should I tell her Not to expect anything from me? I really don't want to get her a birthday present. I know for a fact her feelings would be devastated if I told her I was broke but brought my sister and brothers a bunch of gifts. How should I word the birthday present ordeal, I dont want to be mean but I want some revenge.