Answer This Baby Name Survey?

1. Would you ever use the middle names on your list as first names? {Ex. Leah Elodie Brooke and use Elodie or Brooke as a first name}

2. What are your top three male names?

3. What are your top three female names?

4. Which middle names do you prefer with Sage?

~Gemma Renée

~Chloe Gemma

Or a suggestion including Gemma?

5. If you had a child on a holiday would you give them a name having to do with the holiday?

6. Make a suggestion of at least three male names you think I would like based on my favorites.

~Cole Joseph Nathaniel

~Reid William Elijah

~Jude Micah Brendan

7. What do you think about the name Cassia(Cash-uh)?

8. What would you name sextuplets(6)? 3 Boys and 3 Girls.

Please star if you enjoyed. :)

Thanks for Answering.

╔═.☆.═╗

ℓαυяєη ღ

╚═.☆.═╝

51 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best answer

Ooh, I like Cassia! I don't understand all of your questions, but my top names are:

Girl: Mariah, Layla/Laila, and Danielle

Boy: Christopher, Tyler, Nathaniel

• Indi
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

1. Would you ever use the middle names on your list as first names?

~ Absolutely! Elodie and Brooke are both beautiful names, so why not? If you love a name, why not use it? Well, unless the middle name is Mugglfwumpweed or something. That would just be weird...

~ Chace Daniel

~ Noah James

~ Alexander Emery

~ Brady Rose

~ Harper Elodie

~ Charlotte Raine

~ I much prefer Sage Gemma Renee. I think that Sage Chloe Gemma sounds like it isn't finished- maybe Sage Gemma Chloe?

5. If you had a child on a holiday would you give them a name having to do with the holiday?

~ I don't see why not, so long as it isn't too obvious and stupid. I love the name Gabriella Avery for a Christmas baby- Gabriella is the femenine version of the angel Gabriel, and Avery is a Christmas Elf

6. Make a suggestion of at least three male names you think I would like based on my favorites.

~ Tate Emerson James

~ Nash Oliver Michael

~ Dylan Joshua Brandon

~ Ooh, that is so beautiful! I love it!

~ Alexander Emery (b)

~ Noah James (b)

~ Oliver Tyson (b)

~ Charlotte Raine (g)

~ Brady Rose (g)

~ Siena Ivy (g)

• Joyce
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Q1: Not a huge fan. Hebrew names always look/sound extremely, well, foreign. As a middle name it's good but it's not one I would personally use. Q2: Officially I have been on Y/A! since 2010, in practice I've mostly only been on here in this last year. I visit the baby name section every day!(it's terrible...) Q3: The points are completely useless as far as I know and are only there to contribute to the addictiveness of this little social network. Again, I feel as if levels and Top Contributor statuses are just there to make us feel good about ourselves and keep us coming back. I personally have never gone beyond the limit set for level 1, I really didn't need the extra levels... That being said I love getting points :D Q4: I'm not very fond of overtly biblical names. When I hear Eve all I can think of is creationism... Eve is very a very pretty, feminine name. Francesca is a very handsome name and makes a good middle name for something as pretty as Eve. Q5: I really like Baby name games ^_^; only the really long detailed/complicated ones though, not the ones with names provided, the "name has to be four letters" types. Pretty sure that's "bad" or something but I find them extremely fun and love reading what other people put, I've found a couple names/combinations this way too. I also enjoy opinion questions, not just rating the names but the impression given by the name. Q6: Bad grammar/misspelled/all caps/desperate/demanding questions. Not really a question so much as how it's phrased. Q7: I answer way more questions than I answer! I really like points (even though they're useless) so I horde them. If i ask a question I have to answer at least three to get back my points :] Q8: Strong, Lovely, uncommon. Q9: I really don't know! I absolutely adore many of Mughain's, Mama Bear to Five's (I think she changed her name???), and Luisa's names. And that's all I can really remember ever going "wow" over, I'm sure there were more but I can't remember. Q10: l love all those names, especially Grayson. I'm not too sure about Harlo as the first name, Amanda is such a lovely name and I feel that Amanda Harlo flows nicer and also fits with the "theme" of the rest of the sib-set. Interesting survey, I liked it :)

• 9 years ago

1. Yes, as long as they flowed with the last name and new middle name

2. Jason, Luke and Matthew

3. Lacey, Elodie and Angelina

4. Sage Chloe Gemma

Gemma Elodie Adele

Gemma Lucy Isabelle

Gemma Charlotte Rose

5. Maybe their middle name, but now their first :)

6. Lachlan Matthew Luke

Connor Charles Frederick

Elliott Jonah Ryan

7. Kinda like it, but prefer Cassandra. Would be a nice middle name :)

8. Lacey Charlotte

Elodie Isabelle

Angelina Holly

Jason Frederick

Luck Matthew

Elliott Henry

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bree
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

1. Yes, I would. I'd use Paige, Noelle and Elianna

2. Julian Isaac

Noah Declan

Luke Ashton

Gabriel Ryan

3. Avery Noelle

Ellie Selena

Reese Elianna

4. Love Sage! In my opinion, none of the middle names exactly flow with Sage though but if I had to pick, I'd pick Sage Chloe Gemma

5. Probably only if it was Christmas and if it was a girl. I may not even. But if I did, then I'd name the baby somewhere around the lines of Noelle and Holly.

6. Julian Isaac Cole

Noah Declan Maxwell

Jared Logan Elijah

7. Not big on it, just not my taste

8. Kara Julianna

Molly Eleanor

Ellie Selena

Gabriel Ryan

Julian Isaac

Noah Declan

• 1. No I wouldn't because some of the middle names I don't really like, they just sound really good with the name.

2. Luke William, Ian Christopher and Avery Michael.

3. Lilah Elizabeth, Vanessa Raine and Hannah Christine.

4. Sage Gemma Renee

5. No I would not.

6. Mitchell Ryan Elliot, Caleb Anthony John and Kale Parker Christopher.

Can I just add, I love Jude Micah Brendan being that my sons name is Jude!

7. I don't like names that I can't pronounce at first glance so I am sorry but I do not like the name.

8. Scarlett Nicole, Arianna Michelle, Lilah Elizabeth, Jude Alexander, Luke William and Ian Christopher.

• Claire
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

1. I would use them, but may adjust them, and make them fuller names.

2. Matthew Sebastian

Gordon Nathaniel

Parker Reid

3. I have 5. Here they are :)

Alice Cecily

Heidi Charlotte

Florence Felicity

Victoria Elodie

Beatrice Evangeline

Alice, Heidi, Flora, Tori and bea/annie

4. I dont get this. For siblings, or as a second middle name?

I like Gemma Sage Renee as a name and Gemma and Sage as siblings.

5. No. I would not.

6. I HATE your names. I have no idea.

7. Nope.

Heidi Evangeline

Brooke Victoria

Alice Florence

William James

Matthew Wyatt

Gordon Parker

• 9 years ago

1. Well, I would use Ada for a first name, that's it.

2. My top three male names are:

- Greyson Luke.

- Andrew Jordan.

- Levi Warren.

3. My top three female names:

- Savannah Pearl.

- Charlotte Ada.

- Madeline Helen.

4. From yours I like Sage Gemme Renée. For a suggestion I like Sage Gemma Lily, and Sage Hailey Gemma.

5. Maybe Noelle, or Nicholas, something not too out-there, but nothing extreme.

6. Hmm:

- Luke Matthew Kyle.

- Cade Oliver Maxwell.

- Nathan Isaac Samuel.

- Zane Alexander Mark.

- Jack Daniel Simon.

7. Not a fan personally, it's just not my type, but I do see where it is a lovely name.

8. I'm name them:

Greyson Luke.

Andrew Jordan.

Levi Warren.

Savannah Pearl.

Charlotte Ada.

Madeline Helen.

: )

• 9 years ago

1. Yes, I personally wouldn't use any name anywhere that I wasn't fine using on a daily basis. My concern is how a name sounds and the feeling it gives me rather than making sure to include different elements to please others whether you actually like the name or not. I just consider which names I like, not "this is a first name list" and "this is a middle name list".

2. Bodhi, Ezra, Asa

3. Aftan, Caryn and Matilda

4. Sage Gemma Renee--- Chloe is too "cutesy" to go with the other two names. Maybe Sage Vivienne Gemma or Sage Gemma Rhys.

5. No

6. Malachi, Andrew, Jackson

7. I think it's a nice name, I knew someone named Cassia, however, it she spent a lot of time correcting people on the pronunciation because everyone wanted to say her name cass-ee-uh.

8. Asa William, Ezra Thomas, Bodhi Nathaniel, Caryn Lucinda, Aftan Juliette, Matilda Elise

• 9 years ago

1. No, probably not. The middle names my husband and I like are usually a little out of the ordinary or are family names.

2. Matteo Arturo, Alessandro Tomas, and Luciano DiMateo.

3. Liliana Soleil, Olivia Isabella, and Sophia Elena.

4. I prefer Sage Gemma Renee, although Chloe is not bad.

5. Yes, probably, if I had a girl. I think that holiday-themed names for boys are harder to come by. I'd probably choose something like Joy or Noelle.

6. Lucas Ezekiel William

Matthew Hunter Davis

Liam Caleb Jonah

7. I would like it if it were pronounced cass-ee-yah, but as cash-uh, it reminds me of the singer Ke$ha...and that's not an affiliation I'd want people to make for my daughter! Ke$ha is a little out-there. LOL :)

8. I'd use my top three names for both genders...how perfect! But I don't know how I'd handle six babies at once!

Merry Christmas :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

1. Would you ever use the middle names on your list as first names?

■ Yes, I would, I'd use Diana and Liliana as first names...

■ Beckett

■ Kingston

■ Myles

■ Isabella

■ Jacqueline

■ Ruby

■ Gemma Renee

■ Yes:

~Christmas: Natalie/Emmanuel

~Halloween: Luna/Jack

~Thanksgiving: Alice/Myles

~New Years: Audrey/Newman

■ Sebastian Elliot

■ Samuel David

■ Willam Jonah

* These Names Are From My List...

■ It's gorgeous, and I would definately consider it...

3 Girls~

■ Luna Vivienne

■ Valentina Celeste "Val"

■ Wilhelmina Eve "Willa"

3 Boys~

■ Kingston Joseph

■ Myles Drake "Milo"

■ Rocco Leon "Rocky"

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.