How male and female forms evolve simultaneously in many many creatures?

First of all, do not refer to asexual reproduction, you are not answering. Suppose the first male creature evolved by chance, but there were no female creatures. That male creature could not produce any offspring, and so the male mutation would die out in the first generation. The same thing is true if a female... show more First of all, do not refer to asexual reproduction, you are not answering. Suppose the first male creature evolved by chance, but there were no female creatures. That male creature could not produce any offspring, and so the male mutation would die out in the first generation. The same thing is true if a female evolved alone. Therefore, male and female forms had to evolve simultaneously for the sexual mutations to establish a population. It does not apply to few species, but many many species, and amazingly, sexual reproductive organs are basically homologous organs shared by different groups that are completely unrelated to each other. How do you explain this, evolutionists.

I have read many answers regarding the evolution of sexual reproduction, and the evolutionists only did not really answered because they merely stated the advantages and benefits of sexual reproduction. Yes, sexual reproduction provides a method of eliminating genetic errors from the population. It also allows for variation. There’s no argument about that. Since it good, it must have evolved. What? That's not the answer as to how sexual reproduction had evolved.

The reason why I posted this question in R/S is because the theory of evolution is not science. It's pseudo science.
Update: As I see it, from many evolutionists, once the principle in the theory of evolution is adopted, even the most impossible scenarios are easily accepted. What a wishful thinking. To Michael H, sorry, biology does not need evolution to progress, or the development of antibiotics for that matter. In fact, it's the... show more As I see it, from many evolutionists, once the principle in the theory of evolution is adopted, even the most impossible scenarios are easily accepted. What a wishful thinking.

To Michael H, sorry, biology does not need evolution to progress, or the development of antibiotics for that matter. In fact, it's the other way around.
19 answers 19