promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 10 years ago

Which nhl team has most fans and best fans?

I am searching the nhl team with most fans?

Which original six team has the most fans?

Which Original six team has the best fans?

Which nhl team has the best fans?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • akd
    Lv 4
    10 years ago
    Favourite answer

Leafs fans to answer all your questions. After all these years without a cup, we still haven't given up on them, games are still selling out.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 10 years ago

Maple Leafs have the most fans of either, Canadiens have the best of the Original 6 and Edmonton has the best in the NHL because they stick by their team when times are tough.

• 10 years ago

The answer to all your questions is Toronto Maple Leafs. They are an original 6 team so they are the answer to both parts.

They have the most fans. In fact when Toronto plays in other Canadian or border cities their fans often outnumber the home team fans.

As for best. Hands down. After 43 years to still be there they have to be the best. Nobody in baseball questions Cub Fans as being the best. ///ly in hockey Leaf fans are head and shoulders above all others.

Go Leafs Go.

• Pens69
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

I hate to say it but the Leafs are the answers to all of the questions you asked. I mean 40+ years without a cup and they still have the most fans out of anyone? Loyalty describes the fans of the Leafs.

I mean seriously? Root for a team like the Penguins or Red Wings, but noooooo I'm rooting for the Leafs. lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Toronto Maple Leafs and Montreal Canadiens to all parts

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

It has to be Toronto 1st and Montreal 2nd by far. They both draw on Canada's largest population base. Somewhere around ten million people each and have been around for 100 years. While most other Canadian teams only draw on their own small market of less than one million people, excluding Vancouver.

• 10 years ago

in terms of numbers, the Montreal Canadies have the most.

the best/most loyal fans are the Maple Leafs and the Sharks.

• 10 years ago

red wings has the most fans i know some people who never been to detroit and thier favorite is the wings

red wings or maple leafs

red wings

red wings

• 10 years ago

Montreal Canadiens

at every home game the tickets are sold-out

over 21k fans come each game

• 10 years ago

It would be the Red Wings, they've lead in away attendence the last few years, as well as home attendence, as well as their really good, and Michigan is just a big hockey state.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.