Can you name any movies with characters having funny way of talking/speech impediment or accents?

Like The Room and Tommy Wiseau lol the unintentionally funny talks are better, but if you can't name any some faked speech impediments will do too. BQ: Does anybody else think that The Expendables were talking funny? I mean, I you get used to Stallone's way of talking, but it seems that EVERYBODY in... show more Like The Room and Tommy Wiseau lol

the unintentionally funny talks are better, but if you can't name any some faked speech impediments will do too.

BQ: Does anybody else think that The Expendables were talking funny?
I mean, I you get used to Stallone's way of talking, but it seems that EVERYBODY in that movie had some sort of speech impediment: Stallone, Statham, Jet Li, and even Eric Roberts.

the Church scene with Schwarzenegger, Willis & Stallone TALKING to each other was one of the funniest scenes of this year. Even Willis talked weird, probably to fit in.
Update: I guess, it was a joke meant only for me lol. Seriously, to me the whole movie was like The Room, only in action genre, I was rotfl, oh, forgot Lundgren - all of them were SOOOOOOOOOO trying to SOUND COOL and impressive it was hilarious. :DDD