Start BJ Green-Ellis over LG Blount at RB? N. Washington over R. Moss at WR?

It's Week 1 of my FFL playoffs and I'm stumped at who to start in my 3rd RB and WR slot.

BJ Green-Ellis has been pretty consistent putting up double digit fantasy points lately and will probably be running the rock a lot against a tough run D in a Patriots blowout of the Packers. But, I'm also tempted to start LG Blount who will probably, but not guaranteed, run all over the Lions D.

Where I really need your help is at WR! I'm so tempted to start R. Moss, who I just picked up off waivers. He has a nice match-up this week, but has been disgustingly unreliable this year, to say the least. Meanwhile, N. Washington leads the team in receiving yards and K. Britt is back to steal some catches but will Moss finally look alive and get open down the field and will K. Collins get the ball to him?? M. Sims-Walker has been another inconsistent upset this year but the semi-hot Jags will probably take to the air as they'll need to keep up with the Colts. J. Gaffney puts up weak, consistent numbers with K. Orton, but could he build quick chemistry with T. Tebow if he starts? Could D. Hagan have a big game with Smith and Nicks out? The Giants will take to the air to keep up with those dirty green pigeons.

Take a look at my starters/bench and give me your feedback.

QB Matt Schaub @Ten

RB Michael Turner @Sea

RB LeSean McCoy @NYG

RB/WR BenJarvus Green-Ellis vs. GB

WR Marques Colston @Bal

WR Deion Branch vs. GB

WR/TE Nate Washington vs. Hou

D/ST Saints D/ST @Bal

K Matt Bryant @Sea

Bench

LeGarrette Blount vs. Det

Brandon Jackson @NE

Chris Ivory @Bal

Randy Moss vs. Hou

Mike Sims-Walker @Ind

Jabar Gaffney @Oak

Derek Hagan vs. Phi

BJGE has a tough match up, but he's performed well against tough run Ds including the Jets and Bears. I would play him. I wouldn't even waste a roster spot on Moss much less than play him. The Titans have played a series of very bad pass defenses lately and Moss has gotten very few targets. I don't expect that to get better with Britt back in the line up. Blount has a nice matchup, but you're better off not making any changes from what you have set.

no longer focusing on the worst enjoying halves because of the fact thats consistently Tigers with Marshall, however the worst mixture frequently is the Panthers. Its marvelous that they even have stable video games, Im no longer bagging the gamers enjoying ability what so ever, Luke Walsh & Wade Graham are large gamers, yet i think of each group desires an experienced, top notch participant in the two 5/8 or halfback and that they only dont have it, with Walsh enjoying in basic terms some first grade video games and an 18 12 months old, its in basic terms no longer precise, yet they are going stable. and that i've got study another solutions & decide to put in my recommendations that i think of Eels mix of Mateo & Keating is probable interior the coolest 5 ultimate halves mixture right this moment, shame they are the two injured yet they are the two very proficient gamers who upload lots to the gang. yet Knights halves rotation combos are in basic terms marvelous lol pass KNIGHTS!!!

Green-Ellis has been amazing. Very consistant, a definate stat. I think I would leave everything the same, it looks good.

go With BJ and take Nate Washington out of there and Start Simswalker