I'm a straight male...why am I so attracted to shemales?

I can't seem to get them out of my mind....it's even affecting my attraction to real girls...I don't know what to do.

It sounds like you like a little androgyny. If you prefer a mixed gender body, then go for it. Or maybe you could ask an open minded girlfriend to wear a strap-on? You'd probably be surprised at how many straight girls are interested in that idea.

And, in response to offended transsexuals on the page-- I appreciate how you feel personally, but there is a spectrum to transsexuality, and some people do prefer having a body with breasts and penis. It's not always one or the other.

• meharg

Shemales On Male

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): 39 straight male attracted shemales: https://biturl.im/Z7Mld

Because you're not totally straight. On the scale used in the Kinsey studies (1-6) very few people are 100% homosexual, or 6 on the Kinsey scale, as very few people are 100% exclusively heterosexual or 0 on the Kinsey scale. Most fall somewhere between 5: predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual and 1: predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual, Most people fall in the 2-3-4

Since you are predominantly heterosexual, you are usually only attracted to men who look female, except for what's between their legs. If this is something you want to explore past fantasy, I suggest you use the terms Tran sexual and/or Cross Dresser, as "she male" is a porn industry term and many effeminate men are offended by it.

It is estimated that 85% or more of boys and 65% or more of girls share same sex play during sexual development. Many go on to lead "normal" heterosexual lives while some decide that they prefer the same sex and some remain bisexual. Maybe you were one of these and enjoyed it, but your preference for woman brings out the T-girl fantasy.

Human sexuality is never set, and changes with age, experience and emotions. The world would be a much nicer place if there were no sexual labels and it didn't matter who consenting adults choose to share pleasure with, as long as no one gets hurt.

xx.

Source(s): Just sexual. No other label(s) required.
  • Mary

I have to ask, do you really need to tack a label onto yourself? I mean, if you like shemales, you like shemales. I really dont see a need to call yourself gay, straight, bi, or any label like that. You are who you are, and that's all that you are. Anything that defines that has to come from you, not other people.

Maybe because they have better fashion sense and wear more makeup?? I agree, I think some shemales are really hot. They're especially perfect for a bisexual, because they have the ability to be either gender... you're not bi, are you?

• 黒猫

No clue why it would affect your attraction to cisgender women (assuming that's what you meant by "real girls") unless you are gay.

However, it is normal for heterosexual men to find transsexual women, non-op or op, attractive. This is because they have all the secondary sex characteristics a cisgender woman has and as far as I know all heterosexual men do find a womans secondary sex characteristics attractive.

Don t really know, but I feel the same way. Like, I love my woman, love being intimate with her, her touch, her everything. But man oh man, I am so attracted to transgender ladies.

males are often fooled by what the eye percieves. males are turned on visually. hence if a man looks like a woman the brain of the average man will percieve him as being a woman. which is just what perverts want.

because you find pornographic fantasies more interesting than reality.

the reality is that transsexual women - real ones, like me - are women. when i had boy parts i was disgusted by them, and was disgusted when people found me attractive because of them. i now have girl parts. they're not factory equipment, but they're compact and pretty and mostly inside me. the plumbing works. so does the electricity. :-)

Source(s): boring suburban transgirl who flies airplanes