Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareMonitors · 9 years ago

PC Monitor "Cable not connected"?

Recently had a new graphics card installed, however now I get "cable not connected" flash up on my monitor when I turn my PC on. It usually solves itself after reseting the PC a few times but it is very annoying. I've turned the integrated video card off in BIOS so i'm a little stuck as to what to do.

Thanks

• nobody

tighten up the cable that goes into the monitor at the back of it. The two small screws that you tighten with your fingers.it sounds as if they may be loose.

its a widely used cable a three pin cable at one end and a parallel port pin on the different end only pass to any tech save and ask for a pc computer screen cable u'll get one..! if u decide for to apply ur computer screen via HDMI the cable is distinctive..!

Make sure your cord is connected good. If it still don't work try another cord to make sure yours is still good and its not the cord. If it is still not working, make sure your video card is plugged in well.