My girlfriend asked me for a creampie?

Hi, so I have one problem that keeps coming up lately. My girlfriend and I have been together for a year now. We have a wonderful relationship, we hope to become married one day. But my girlfriend said she would love if I could give her a creampie one-day. So I said yeah, without thinking. So I went to a lot of... show more Hi, so I have one problem that keeps coming up lately. My girlfriend and I have been together for a year now. We have a wonderful relationship, we hope to become married one day. But my girlfriend said she would love if I could give her a creampie one-day. So I said yeah, without thinking. So I went to a lot of grocery stores asking for creampies to give my wife, and the people in the bakery section kept laughing at me. So I did not get the help I wanted, it would be helpful if anyone could give me a good recipe for a creampie. I want to suprise my wife, but I am not an expert on cooking. So anyone with good culinary skills would be helpful, so you can tell me which creampie to give my wife.
Update: Also, which creampie would be the best to make. I saw a whole listing of creampies online such as banana, vanilla, boston, chocolate and coconut creampie.