Mens fashion brand:logo like a gold V?

There is this brand of clothing that a load of lads in the UK wear, and it is like a gold/yellow V shape for the logo? It's not Lyle and Scott but its something like that? Thanks
Update: It's a bit like a tick i guess, and it's not Calloway or Armani.
2 answers 2