What`s wrong with my friend ?

We have been best friends for 9 years but things changed,she started flirting with these guys at school..A LOT!! I had a crush on a guy at school and even though she knew she started flirting with him got his phone number and told him she liked him :| I tried to move on and find someone else and I did me and him... show more We have been best friends for 9 years but things changed,she started flirting with these guys at school..A LOT!! I had a crush on a guy at school and even though she knew she started flirting with him got his phone number and told him she liked him :| I tried to move on and find someone else and I did me and him usually talk in msn but not that much in school here she goes again she added him on facebook and msn and started talking to him i didn't knew what to do so i told these things to my other friend and she said me to let her know that i like him,so i told her hoping she would stop but no! things got even worse she started talking to him right in front of my face acting like the popular one :S that's not all today I received a sms from another friend of mine saying that her crush started to ask personal things about my best friend
Another friend of mine used to like this boy at school but my best friend was able to start flirting before her so her crush asked her out and guess what ? She said yes they were together only for 3 days WTF how can I stop her :S