Wanna hear a joke? (sorry, it's kinda long)?

Mom comes to visit her son kevin for dinner... who lives with a girl roommate natasha.

During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty kevin's, roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this had only made her more curious. Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Kevin and his roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, Kevin volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Natasha and I are JUST roommates."

About a week later, Natasha came to Kevin saying,

"Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the green plate. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

"Well, I doubt it, but I'll email her, just to be sure."

So he sat down on his computer, and wrote :

"Dear Mother, I'm not saying that you 'did' take the green plate from my house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the green plate. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.

Love, Kevin."

Several days later, Kevin received an email from his Mother which read :

"Dear Son, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Natasha, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Natasha. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her OWN bed, she would have found the green plate by now.

Love, Mom. "

Lesson of the day

Don't Lie to Your Mother

haha, i heard it before. still funny tho

Q: How do you kill a blonde? A: positioned a scratch and sniff on the backside of a pool. A vehicle replaced into driving down the line whilst hastily it began swerving. the vehicle replaced into going lower back and forth until eventually somebody with a cellular telephone called the police. A police officer pulled the vehicle over. A blonde rolls down the window and says, " Officer, i'm so happy you're right here. I observed a tree interior the line, then I observed yet another. So I had to swerve to maintain from hitting it!" The officer seems at her, then says, "Ma'am, it relatively is your air freshener." Q: What does a blonde say once you ask her if her blinker is working? A: confident. No. confident. No. confident. No. confident. No. confident. No. there have been 3 human beings stranded on an island, a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde. The brunette appeared over the water to the mainland and predicted approximately 20 miles to shore. So she introduced, "i visit purpose to swim to shore." So she swam out 5 miles, and have been given relatively drained. She swam out ten miles from the island, and he or she replaced into too drained to pass on, so she drowned. the 2d, the redhead, stated to herself, "i ask your self whether she made it." i assume it quite is greater helpful to purpose to get to the mainland than stay right here and starve." So she tries to swim out. The redhead had plenty greater persistence than the brunette, as she swam out 10 miles before she even have been given drained. After 15 miles, she replaced into too drained to pass on, so she drowned. So the blonde theory to herself, "i ask your self whether they made it! i think of i could greater helpful attempt to make it, too." So she swam out 5 miles, ten miles, 15 miles, NINETEEN miles from the island. The shore replaced into merely in sight, yet she stated, "i'm too drained to pass on!" So she swam lower back. Q: How did the blonde attempt to kill the fowl? A: She threw it off a cliff. Q: How does a blonde kill a fish? A: She drowns it. Q: Why did the blonde nurse deliver a crimson marker to paintings? A: In case she had to entice blood! Q: do you understand why the blonde have been given fired from the M&M production facility? A: For throwing out the W's.

Nice! I like it and will be telling it to my coworkers tomorrow.

9/10

Lol..it took a minute to get

Longer then necessary, but cute.

Thats funny as ****!!

Wanna hear a joke?

Paris Hilton is a virgin.

This joke is not funny, and should not be read by anyone.

2 stars

i don't get it......

EDIT:

Oh wait! she hid the plate in the girl's bed!! I GET IT!!!