Bracey asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

How to painlessly remove 5 teeth?! Please help!?

I have about 5 baby teeth that really need to come out-( yeah I know..)

The new teeth arn`t growing right behing them, so wont push them out, and are growing wonky! I just need to get 4of the baby teeth out to make room for the new ones, and If I do I may not need to get braces.- any ways of making it painless?-- also, There not wobbly.

I may have to have them upuled out at the dentist, but if I do that will mean I will also have to have braces, but if I get them out as soon as possible, the new teeth will grow into place.

are you having them out at the dentist?

Suck it up and pull it out quickly. You'll be glad you did. It will only hurt for a moment. Get some Orajel or Anbesol or something to numb it first. Then soak a cloth in very cold water (or even put it in the freezer for a bit). Wrap the tooth in the cloth, using the cold cloth to numb the gums at the same time, and quickly twist and pull. Then keep the cloth on for a couple of minutes to numb it. If it is bleeding, moisten a tea bag and gently bite on that. The tea has tannic acid in it which is a natural blood constrictor and should stop any bleeding. It will hurt more if you leave it in.

The best thing to do is to go to the dentist to have them pull them out! I was in a similar situation when I was young and the dentist painlessly pulled them out, but I still had braces, which aren't that bad.