Bracey asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

How to painlessly remove 5 teeth?! Please help!?

I have about 5 baby teeth that really need to come out-( yeah I know..)

The new teeth arn`t growing right behing them, so wont push them out, and are growing wonky! I just need to get 4of the baby teeth out to make room for the new ones, and If I do I may not need to get braces.- any ways of making it painless?-- also, There not wobbly.

Update:

I may have to have them upuled out at the dentist, but if I do that will mean I will also have to have braces, but if I get them out as soon as possible, the new teeth will grow into place.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

are you having them out at the dentist?

• 5 years ago

Suck it up and pull it out quickly. You'll be glad you did. It will only hurt for a moment. Get some Orajel or Anbesol or something to numb it first. Then soak a cloth in very cold water (or even put it in the freezer for a bit). Wrap the tooth in the cloth, using the cold cloth to numb the gums at the same time, and quickly twist and pull. Then keep the cloth on for a couple of minutes to numb it. If it is bleeding, moisten a tea bag and gently bite on that. The tea has tannic acid in it which is a natural blood constrictor and should stop any bleeding. It will hurt more if you leave it in.

• 1 decade ago

The best thing to do is to go to the dentist to have them pull them out! I was in a similar situation when I was young and the dentist painlessly pulled them out, but I still had braces, which aren't that bad.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.