Should I worry about this?

My parents are on vacation right now so I can't ask them about it. I don't know if its something to worry about or not. Yesterday while I was showering at the gym I found a big red bump under my right breast... it was a little sensitive to the touch, no white head at the end so it didnt seem like a zit... show more My parents are on vacation right now so I can't ask them about it. I don't know if its something to worry about or not.

Yesterday while I was showering at the gym I found a big red bump under my right breast... it was a little sensitive to the touch, no white head at the end so it didnt seem like a zit or anything...

This morning, I was changin and I see the bump has turned into a big ugly scab... yellowish, like it might be infected... the scab fell off, it was pretty soft... now it just looks like a hole....

Could be a spider bite or something??

I just want to be cautious because my grandmother lost bother her breasts to breast cancer and my aunt lost her left one to breast cancer... I don'Mt think its breast cancer, Im only 21, but its weird...