Dead Kill Film Extra?

I applied to be an extra in a film named Dead Kill by Francois Ozon and after a few corresponding emails, they have asked for a deposit of £50 for accommodation. I'm a bit sceptical about giving my money away to a 'Company' that can't really prove they are a company. Has anyone else been... show more I applied to be an extra in a film named Dead Kill by Francois Ozon and after a few corresponding emails, they have asked for a deposit of £50 for accommodation.
I'm a bit sceptical about giving my money away to a 'Company' that can't really prove they are a company.

Has anyone else been thinking this, or what do you think?

Emails seem legit and they're using genuine places... So I'm not completely convinced this is for real.
Update: Oh THANK YOU
I called the place we were organised to 'meet' but the guy told me there was nothing booked there for the 7th December.
Update 2: Also, I know it's just a simple question, it is after all my question. If you're going to copy it to another website, please reference it accordingly.
It is after all, JUST common courtesy.
Thank you
Update 3: It's obviously all well thought out!