Do famous people pay people to write their Wikipedia articles? Or write them themselves?

The thought just occurred to me and i was just wondering, people use Wikipedia as a resource for everything, so it makes sense that if you were a famous actor/actress etc, that you would want a good Wikipedia article, so do you think some celebrities might pay people to edit their Wikipedia articles or even edit... show more The thought just occurred to me and i was just wondering, people use Wikipedia as a resource for everything, so it makes sense that if you were a famous actor/actress etc, that you would want a good Wikipedia article, so do you think some celebrities might pay people to edit their Wikipedia articles or even edit them themselves?
Update: I know that Wikipedia is free and that anyone can edit the articles. But what i mean is would they have any involvement in their own article. e.g if you were newly famous and not alot of people knew you, no one would write your wikipedia article so you might do it yourself, that sort of thing...
Update 2: I know that Wikipedia is free and that anyone can edit the articles. But what i mean is would they have any involvement in their own article. e.g if you were newly famous and not alot of people knew you, no one would write your wikipedia article so you might do it yourself, that sort of thing...