Christians, can you usually spot another Christian?

I don't know it's kinda weird but I can usually tell who is a Christian - a true one! - by their actions, their demeanor, & their words. It's so weird but cool at the same time. Most true Christians I know have a sort of innocence about them. You can see it in their eyes. Has any other Christians felt this way or has observed what I have?

you can see the Holy Ghost in their eyes, our eyes glow

Psalm 36:9 (King James Version)

9For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

Luke 11:36 (King James Version)

36If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

Source(s): Revelation 19:11-13 (King James Version) 11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

i'm a listener. it particularly is my character, so do no longer learn me to others. while in a verbal replace, I honestly tend to permit others do the speaking mutually as I make some comments. My preliminary reaction is to benefit what they stated to my ideals. Obvioiusly, I make judgements, who does not? i attempt to make a remark wherein I learn one in each and every of my ideals it particularly is corresponding to something they stated. while people can discover something in person-friendly, they get alongside nicely. I admire others critiques. that includes my all people who speaks to me, no count number if or no longer they are Christian, Agnostic, Atheist, Hindu, etc. i think that non secular ideals could come from oneself. in spite of the certainty that others might desire to steer you in the commencing up, you may desire to finally p.c. what to have faith. I additionally comprehend which you mustn't have faith each and every thing you pay attention. In all honesty, i don't have faith each and every thing I pay attention while i bypass to church. the religion I prepare, Catholicism, is the closest to my ideals. Their are purely one or 2 issues I disagree with or am uncertain approximately. by using the way, i might say approximately 0.5 my pals are atheists or agnostics, so i'm used to distinctive critiques each and every of the time.

Oh yes, the love is in one who is authentic..

i love it, and I can see this, in those who are real... it is just beautiful. This summer a tree, was hit badly by a storm, and long story short, it needed to be cut down and removed. So companies were called, and the fellow who came, was one who reflected such light, i knew at once... so I asked him and we shared in this wonderful meeting... such a pleasure to meet someone and know instantly!

this is a wonderful reminder, that our Light is powerful... our countenance does touch others..

God bless

Lovingly

Kar

• Mawia

Sometimes, but not always.

Actions ALWAYS speak louder than words, but for some of us, there is not enough evidence to convict us of being a true believer.

• Daniel

Do not trust your instinct too much. Some of those guys giving off the Christian vibe want your money, and they are *very* good at what they do, because they know what you look for.

They usually have that 'Pretty Vacant' expression, but not in a Punk way.

Sure they have that weird grin on their face. Looks just like the grin most Downs Syndrome patients have.

yea its true speacially if u have been around them since u were small wen u go outside church u notice who is christian n who isnt

It depends on how strong the Holy Spirit is inside of them. Because of that, it's rather hit or miss with me, I'm afraid.

yeah, you can see the love in their eyes .. conversely you can see the hate in the eyes of people of the world ..